Sometimes, when life throws you a curveball, you may be confronted with moments of low self-esteem and self-doubt. Who has never struggled or faced issues in one’s life before? After all, dealing with challenges daily is part and parcel of life. It doesn’t matter how hard or low you fall. Ultimately, what’s most important is how you pick yourself up and make realistic, positive and helpful changes to your life!
With that said, here are 8 best uplifting self-confidence quotes to unleash the strong and sassy woman hidden inside of you!
Note: This list is strictly not in order
1. “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
When you’re met with a challenge in life, what matters most is how you choose to react to it. A resilient mindset can do wonders in helping you achieve your ideal outcome!
2. “People can change, learn, and grow, and it’s better to face your demons instead of perpetually running away from them.” – Jessica Rothe
Many a time, what restricts you from reaching your goals are your own insecurities. If you can recognise your strengths and potential for growth, you would gain a confident mindset that enables you to attain your life goals.
3. “We all have weakness and strength. I have to fight against the weakness in my personality. Everyone should fight against the weakness of the soul. Seek to build on your strengths.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
No one is perfect. Everyone has their own respective flaws and strengths. Being aware of them will allow you to take up helpful actions to improve your flaws and enhance your strengths. Find ways to reduce your weaknesses and tap on your capabilities!
4. “Confidence isn’t optimism or pessimism… It’s the expectation of a positive outcome.” – Rosabeth Moss Kanter
If you believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel, you will more likely reach the light. If you believe that only darkness awaits you at the end, the latter will likewise be more likely to come true.
5. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
Plans and actions speak louder than words! If you really want to see a change in your life, the first step is to do something about it.
6. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.” – Oprah Winfrey
Falling down is part and parcel of life. It makes you wiser and stronger when you learn from your past mistakes. As such, never let your past failures prevent you from shaping your own ideal future.
7. “The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn’t want to do away with them because (they) help me grow, change and become better and stronger.” – Drew Barrymore
Like butterflies, we humans go through a metamorphosis throughout our lives. Every day is a chance to grow and evolve into a better and more confident human.
8. “No one knows your truth but you. If you’re secure in yourself, no one and nothing can touch you.” – Brittany Burgunder
Why let the judgements of others determine your life’s outcome? If you are aware of your desired goals, strengths and potential for growth, nothing can stop you from accomplishing your dreams except yourself!
We hope these 8 best inspirational self-confidence quotes have given you a good dose of positivity and strength! Learning to accept yourself, which includes your flaws, strengths, quirks and everything in between; is crucial in kicking low self-esteem to the curb. From there, you can then humbly grow your confidence by working on your flaws and developing your strengths.